The world’s leading anilox innovation
We are proud to present our GEN II Pegasus Anilox Transfer technology. As a global player in the manufacture and refurbishment of high quality rollers and sleeves we now offer our extensive customer base a bold revolution in High Definition Laser Engraving (HDLETM).
P-Coat has been specifically designed for optimum energy transfer and precision particle velocity to produce a new generation in anilox coatings this ensures we can produce rapid, uniform and repeatable high quality ceramic coating.
Ceramic Anilox Engravers remain the only African supplier to have a complete production facility (one-stop shop) and have complete process control over every aspect of the anilox production process – from start to finish – in accordance with our SABS ISO 9001 quality management system.
Pegasus Plus Anilox Technology is available in Roller, Sleeve and Lightweight formats to suit all press specifications and tolerances.
yCell (HDLE Transfer Technology)
Advanced HD 60° cell configuration laser engraved using the latest high definition laser engraving technology (HDLETM) with the advanced features: MBA (Multi Beam Anilox), MAD (Micro Anilox Displacement) and custom cell profile generation.
xCell (HDLE Transfer Technology)
Advanced HD 30° cell configuration laser engraved using the very latest high definition laser engraving technology (HDLETM) using advanced features: MBA (Multi Beam Anilox) / MAD (Micro Anilox Displacement) (Custom cell profile generation).
Key Technology Improvements
- Impermeable corrosion protection barrier/layer.
- Advanced PegasusTM cell geometry, ensuring advanced ink release.
- Advanced coating porosity (Less than 1% after 3D Laser engraving process).
- Higher resistance to scoring and surface damage over conventional anilox technology.
- Extended blade life due to advanced post-peak reduction.
- Easy to clean cell profile, helping printers reduce/eliminate cell clogging, contamination and machine downtime.