CAE Ceramic Corrugated Glue Sets
CAE produce high quality glue sets that deliver accurate and controlled starch/glue applications, job after job, time after time. Due to the advanced precision of ceramic technology, in combination with advanced high definition laser engraving, we are able to produce tighter tolerances than that of conventional glue sets. This helps you to improve quality while helping factories reduce their starch and glue costs.
The difference between a production run that produced warped or “washboarded” corrugated boards or one that delivers straight, smooth corrugated boards can be as simple as controlling a few thousandths of an inch gap between the glue applicator and the doctoring rollers!
CAE’s Advanced Ceramic Glue Sets help you control the gap without the fear of insufficient gluing or crashing. How?
By using our proven edge coating and laser engraving technologies our customers are seeing the difference these technological advances deliver over the copper chrome glue sets predominantly in service.
- Technology advantages & technology improvements
- Ceramic metallurgy offers improved lifespan over that of conventional copper and chrome compositions
- Tighter geometric (TIR/OD) tolerances ensure the closest consistent gap across the web when compared to conventional glue sets
- Advanced applicator cell configuration ranges, offering improved uniform transfer across the web
- Advanced doctoring rolls which have superhard properties while offering mirror finish with advanced Ra
- Corrosion and chrome flaking resistance due to coating properties
- Reduced warp, curl and washboarding due to tighter tolerances
- Lower starch consumptions due to advanced cell geometries
- Improved even glue transfer and bonding
- Faster speeds with easy job repeatability and consistency
- Glue cost savings
- Easier clean-ups
- Tight TIR and OD
- Longer lifespan