STARBOX 2.8 MACHINE
The only boxmaker that can produce almost every possible box! A quality manufactured CE certified machine with more than 120 Fefco- codes and speed to 4,000 boxes/h (when having 2 x 5). With almost every size and thickness of corrugated board possible to cut (and V-cut), printing, cross and straight line slit/ creasing all in one process! Fast order change through easy computer technology.
- Min. sheet format: 420 x 400 mm (L x W)
- Max. sheet format: 10.000 x 2.350 mm (L x W)
- Material thickness: 2.0 – 16 mm
- Precision: +/- 1 mm
- Main drive speed: continuous 0 – 130 m / min.
- Speed of lateral knife: 2 m/ sec.
- Lateral grooving – slitting unit cycle: ca. 0.7 sec.
- Min. distance of grooving in machine direction: 0 mm
- Min. distance longitudinal knifes in machine direction: 0 mm
- Working height from floor: 1.000 mm
- Width of slitting knife: 8 mm
- Main drive: Servo drive
- Drive of lateral knife: Servo drive
- Drive of lateral grooving – slitting unit: Brake motor 4 KW, Reduction transfer
- Electrical interconnection: 380V / 50Hz / 20A / 16 kW
- Compressed air requirements: ca. 100 l/min, 7 bar
- Machine dimensions: (Basic equipment) ca. 5 x 3.5 x 2 m (L x W x H)
- Machine weight: ca. 4.500 kg
- Industrial PC / Touchscreen: 15“, PLC Omron